Category List

Sunday, November 24, 2013

I might be getting my hair chopped one last time to get rid of the last of the red so I can grow it out in my natural color; this is probably the length it will be, if not a little shorter. Plus, there are some great tips for growing out a pixie.

I miss my short hair...love this cut!
I miss my short hair...love this cut!
Click here to download
I might be getting my hair chopped one last time to get rid of the last of the red so I can grow it out in my natural color; this is probably the length it will be, if not a little shorter. Plus, there are some great tips for growing out a pixie.
I might be getting my hair chopped one last time to get rid of the last of the red so I can grow it out in my natural color; this is probably the length it will be, if not a little shorter.  Plus, there are some great tips for growing out a pixie.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment